Travel Blog of my first trip to Nashville, TN.
Scroll down for a list of the places I went.
(MAKE SURE TO WATCH IN HD FOR BETTER QUALITY)
Give this video a THUMBS UP and SUBSCRIBE
↓ SOCIAL MEDIAS ↓
NASHVILLE TOUR GUIDE:
1. Bagel Face Bakery: a cute, hole in the wall bagel shop…good prices with even better food. (unfortunately, they are no longer in business – it was the first stop we made in nashville and was such an amazing place!)
700 Main St, Nashville
2. Parthenon Museum & Centennial Park: always wanted to go because of the Hydra scene in Percy Jackson & the Lightening Thief movie. Super cool museum for only
2500 West End Ave, Nashville
3. Hattie B’s Hot Chicken: apparently Hattie B’s is the best chicken you’ll EVER have. They definitely had a big crowd when we stopped by
12 19th Ave S, Nashville
4. East Nashville Wall Art/Mural: great photo opp spot
600 Main St
5. Cupcake Collection: they’re originally from NOLA so we had to stop and support. Sweet treats!
1213 6th Ave N, Nashville
6. Monell’s: super cool, all you can eat home cooked restaurant. Sit at a large dinner table with a bunch of random people and have a literal family dinner with strangers.
1235 6th Ave N, Nashville
7. Dave & Busters: Don’t have one in NOLA (yet) so we had to check it out. It’s located in Opry Mills Mall right next to the Grand Ole Opry!
540 Opry Mills Dr, Nashville
8. Nashville Farmer’s Market: Farmer’s Markets are hidden gems in cities. Always a cool place to visit and shop and also great food selections.
9. Bi-cenenntial Park: Nashville loves it’s city/state. This park is filled with beautiful monuments.
10. Sprinkles + I Believe Mural: My first time going to sprinkles. Second time having some of their cupcakes – so good!!
11. TN State Museum: FREE!! Such a hidden gem that’s located downtown. Fun and informative attraction.
*Broadway and also 2nd street reminded me so much of Bourbon St but wider and filled with country music. If it wasn’t so cold, would’ve definitely parked and explored more*
More info on nashville | travel vlog
nashville | travel vlog - BingNews Search results
NC conducting COVID-19 testing for all nursing home residents and staff in July, August
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Earlier this week, as Tennessee registered what then was its highest single-day coronavirus case increase, Gov. Bill Lee held a news conference and issued a stern response.
Blindsided WADA demands corrections to U.S. anti-doping report
World Anti-Doping Agency says it was blindsided by a U.S. report that was riddled with misleading information and inaccuracies and which threatened to cut its funding KGW-TV Portland Like us on ...
Tennessee deputy thanks two black women he says paid for his meal, left note: ‘BLM but so does yours’
NASHVILLE, Tenn. – A Tennessee sheriff’s deputy posted a photo on Facebook of a sweet note he says he received from two women at a Nashville restaurant. Sumner County Deputy Jody McDowell was ...
Victoria's Secret model Devon puts her gym-honed figure on display
Speaking in a YouTube vlog, Devon said: 'I actually struggled so much that the school got involved. I know some things happened in school or the classroom. 'It was to help me know I wasn’t alone ...
Hey Guys, Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy my music and that it will inspire you on your journey! Once upon a time when I was 17 years old I set out on a journey of faith which led me to ...
Drive-in movies, cooking & card games: Brothers Osborne share how they’re spending quarantine
People premiered the vlog-style clip. Bandmates and brothers TJ and John Osborne have been isolating together in Nashville, along with their mom, sister and John's wife, fellow artist Lucie Silvas.
As Amsterdam’s Jewish quarter reopens June 1, there is concern crowds won’t come
The Anne Frank House rolled out a series of vlog posts by an actress who looks like the diarist. The quarter has been giving virtual tours on social networks and livestreamed its annual Open ...
Best Instagram Accounts to Follow According to the LA Kings
Instagram from @whoisjob: New Vlog is live!! Challenge to get twenty barrels in a hour at pipeline link in my profile edit @jusstin.g Since most people aren't able to go out fishing ...
FEATURE: Blackhawks Return to Europe 10 Years Later
Tweet from @NHLBlackhawks: Since the team participated in the #NHLGlobalSeries 10 years ago, it's absolutely necessary that we relive Sharpy's unforgettable travel vlog!#FlashbackFriday pic ...