Rhonda Treadwell talks about empowering people, but careful not to interfere with personal growth due to becoming an enabler. Rhonda also talks about her own journey towards personal discoveries and spiritual development. Rhonda Treadwell: Consultant/ Operations Manager D and R Productions, LLC (Nonprofit Administration)
Executive Director, Dress for Success Memphis, Inc.
National Consultant and Trainer -Jobs for America’s Graduates, Inc. (School-To-Work Transition)
B.A., Psychology (cum laude), 1979, KNOXVILLE COLLEGE, Knoxville, TN
Graduate Study, Counseling, 1980, UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE, Knoxville, TN
Graduate Study, Leadership, 2005, UNIVERSITY OF MEMPHIS, Memphis, TN
“The Lord put us here to serve and as long as I do right by my fellowman, Good will follows”
• Product of the Memphis City Public Schools System; Graduate of Hamilton High School 1975 Honors Graduate
• Wife /Help -Mate to Dwight Treadwell, Sr.
• Mother of 3 and Grandmother of 4
• Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.- General Member since 1977
• Top Ladies of Distinction, Inc.- President (National Service Organization)
• Member of New Salem Missionary Baptist Church
Secretary Adult Sunday School Class #5
Daughters of Salem Choir
Past Vice President Women’s Ministry
Work Experience/ Areas of Expertise:
• School-to-Work Transition / Youth Development
• Schools to Careers
• Employment and Training
• Education and Training
• Welfare to Work
• Customer Service Trainer ( National Retail Federation Foundation)
• Non-Profit Administration
• 42 years hands-on Experience in Workforce Development.
Rhonda Lambert Treadwell-continued
• National Trainer and Consultant with Jobs for America’s Graduates
• Consultant to TN Department of Vocational Education ( Careers and Technical Education)
• Director of Middle-TN Jobs for America’s Graduates Nashville
• TN Technology Center Memphis- JTPA 8% Coordinator/ Case Manager (TN College of Applied Technology)
• President CEO- Memphis Partners, Inc. Youth Development Agency
• Youth Opportunity Movement Grant (City of Memphis)- Manager of In-School Programming
• Southwest TN Community College – Manager of Employment and Training /Director of Career Services (Welfare-to Work Programs)
• BRIDGES- Job Developer Workforce Investment Network- Youth Services Manager
• BRIDGES- Manager of Job Development/ Manager of Training
• Certified Customer Service Trainer- National Retail Federation Foundation
• Conduit Global- Operations Manager ( Verizon Call Center) Memphis
• Maximus- Business Services ( Welfare-to- Work) Program
Retired in 2014 and reentered the workforce in 2017
• D and R Production LLC- Consultant Non-profit Operations/ Administrator
• Dress for Success Memphis -Executive Director 2017-present
More info on A Conversation with Rhonda Treadwell
A Conversation with Rhonda Treadwell - BingNews Search results
Fed Talks: A Conversation With San Francisco Fed President Mary Daly
The Federal Reserve raised interest rates last year more than at any time since the early 1980s to combat high inflation. San Francisco Fed President Mary Daly joins Nick Timiraos, The Wall Street ...
A Conversation with Willy Bearden
Adjust the colors to reduce glare and give your eyes a break. Use one of the services below to sign in to PBS: You've just tried to add this video to My List. But first, we need you to sign in to ...
A Conversation with Former Secretary of Education William J. Bennett on the Future of Teaching American History
Join AEI for a conversation with former Secretary of Education William J. Bennett as he shares his vision for education and his initiative to improve the way we teach students our shared history.
Al Jardine On ‘A Postcard From California’ Reissue, ‘Help Me, Rhonda’ And ‘Sloop John B’
I spoke with Al Jardine about taking lead vocal on “Help Me, Rhonda,” bringing “Sloop ... A transcript of our phone conversation, lightly edited for length and clarity, follows below.
A conversation with the directors behind the rock doc "Meet Me in the Bathroom"
The best concert coming to Milwaukee stages this holiday season might actually be a movie, as the 2000s post-punk indie rock doc "Meet Me in the Bathroom" will take the Turner Hall Ballroom ...
A Conversation with Harte Hanks Inc.
Today, we are talking with Ben Chacko, who is the Managing Director of Customer Care at Harte Hanks Inc. He gives us insight into the company and its recent acquisition of InsideOut. Q: Tell us a ...
A Conversation With Yanis Varoufakis
On July 5, 2015, the Greek demos voted by a wide margin to turn down the bailout offered to them by their Troika of creditors – the International Monetary Fund, the European Central Bank, and ...
How often should you ask for a raise? An expert guide to the toughest conversation at work
How about asking for a raise due to inflation? The conversation, while sometimes awkward and intimidating, can be a lifeline if you're feeling undervalued at work, or struggling to make ends meet ...
A Conversation With Greg Goff About The Energy Transition And ESG
I recently had the pleasure of interviewing Mr. Greg Goff, an experienced oil and gas executive. Mr. Goff was President and Chief Executive Officer of Andeavor (an integrated downstream energy ...
The Mental Health Crisis: A Conversation With Singer-Songwriter Jewel
The Mental Health Crisis: A Conversation With Singer-Songwriter Jewel Inspired by her own personal and professional journey, singer-songwriter Jewel is on a mission to help employees heal from ...
A DEI consultant helped a startup founder overhaul her company culture to attract diverse candidates and create space for important conversations
This article is part of Talent Insider, a series containing expert advice to help small business owners tackle a range of hiring challenges. Rachel Schneider, the founder of financial startup ...