Rhonda Treadwell talks about empowering people, but careful not to interfere with personal growth due to becoming an enabler. Rhonda also talks about her own journey towards personal discoveries and spiritual development. Rhonda Treadwell: Consultant/ Operations Manager D and R Productions, LLC (Nonprofit Administration)
Executive Director, Dress for Success Memphis, Inc.
National Consultant and Trainer -Jobs for America’s Graduates, Inc. (School-To-Work Transition)
B.A., Psychology (cum laude), 1979, KNOXVILLE COLLEGE, Knoxville, TN
Graduate Study, Counseling, 1980, UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE, Knoxville, TN
Graduate Study, Leadership, 2005, UNIVERSITY OF MEMPHIS, Memphis, TN
“The Lord put us here to serve and as long as I do right by my fellowman, Good will follows”
• Product of the Memphis City Public Schools System; Graduate of Hamilton High School 1975 Honors Graduate
• Wife /Help -Mate to Dwight Treadwell, Sr.
• Mother of 3 and Grandmother of 4
• Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.- General Member since 1977
• Top Ladies of Distinction, Inc.- President (National Service Organization)
• Member of New Salem Missionary Baptist Church
Secretary Adult Sunday School Class #5
Daughters of Salem Choir
Past Vice President Women’s Ministry
Work Experience/ Areas of Expertise:
• School-to-Work Transition / Youth Development
• Schools to Careers
• Employment and Training
• Education and Training
• Welfare to Work
• Customer Service Trainer ( National Retail Federation Foundation)
• Non-Profit Administration
• 42 years hands-on Experience in Workforce Development.
Rhonda Lambert Treadwell-continued
• National Trainer and Consultant with Jobs for America’s Graduates
• Consultant to TN Department of Vocational Education ( Careers and Technical Education)
• Director of Middle-TN Jobs for America’s Graduates Nashville
• TN Technology Center Memphis- JTPA 8% Coordinator/ Case Manager (TN College of Applied Technology)
• President CEO- Memphis Partners, Inc. Youth Development Agency
• Youth Opportunity Movement Grant (City of Memphis)- Manager of In-School Programming
• Southwest TN Community College – Manager of Employment and Training /Director of Career Services (Welfare-to Work Programs)
• BRIDGES- Job Developer Workforce Investment Network- Youth Services Manager
• BRIDGES- Manager of Job Development/ Manager of Training
• Certified Customer Service Trainer- National Retail Federation Foundation
• Conduit Global- Operations Manager ( Verizon Call Center) Memphis
• Maximus- Business Services ( Welfare-to- Work) Program
Retired in 2014 and reentered the workforce in 2017
• D and R Production LLC- Consultant Non-profit Operations/ Administrator
• Dress for Success Memphis -Executive Director 2017-present
More info on A Conversation with Rhonda Treadwell
A Conversation with Rhonda Treadwell - BingNews Search results
CityLine: A Conversation with Ayanna Pressley
BUT IT HAS BEEN VERY CHALLENGING BECAUSE THEY DO NOT NEGOTIATE IN GOOD FAITH, AND SO YOU CANNOT HAVE AN HONEST CONVERSATION WITH A DISHONEST PERSON IN. AND I DO BELIEVE THAT EVERY DAY MAY BE ...
A Conversation with the Reluctant Therapist
January 2, 2024 • Tune in for a conversation with Professor Emerita of Psychology from the University of Notre Dame, and author of many books, including her latest, The Evolved Nest; Dr. Darcia ...
A conversation with Allan Zarembski
In an era of autonomous cars and luxury space capsules, railroads are sometimes misunderstood as a transportation system of the past. But this fuel-efficient, tech-powered industry is essential for ...
Messages And Conversations
Several years ago my 12-year-old niece had a phone conversation with her grandmother. After she hung up, she turned to her mother and said, “That was weird. I said something to Grandma ...
145 Thought-Provoking Questions to Ask a Girl (or Anyone You Want to Have a Conversation With)
Starting a conversation with anyone can be tough, so knowing the best questions to ask a girl can be a real thinker. Whether you’re kicking something off with someone you like over text (we’ve ...
Chargers: A Conversation With
I got to learn ... make some plays on special teams, get my feet wet on defense and it put me in a great position for this year." "There's certain movements, certain things that I have to hone on that ...
A CONVERSATION WITH
Detroit food entrepreneur, TV host Carlos Parisi sits down with Christy McDonald for a long-form conversation. Local 4's Christy McDonald sat down for a conversation with Ford Motor Company ...
A conversation with two trailblazing chefs on carving their own culinary paths
A conversation with two trailblazing chefs on carving their own culinary paths For Black History Month, "CBS Mornings" is celebrating trailblazers who became leaders in their field and helped ...
A Conversation With: Danny Mendick
Before our conversation, I found a study conducted by the Society for American Baseball Research (SABR) that looked into the odds of drafted players reaching the major leagues. That study only ...
A Conversation With: Chuck Garfien
Here’s my conversation with that man: The Bruce Springsteen-loving, USC-graduating, White Sox-hyping, and all-around great guy, Chuck Garfien. SS: Where were you when you heard that the start of ...
Leadership Is Universal: A Conversation With Marjorie K. Eastman On Leading Your Own Life
Click to save this article. You'll be asked to sign into your Forbes account. One common association people make when they think of veterans and the military is leadership. What I've learned since ...