Nashville food review of German food at Bavarian Bierhaus during Octoberfest. It is Oktoberfest time and our restaurant review videos will continue a Nashville food tour with a food review of the German restaurant the Bavarian Bierhaus to sample some of the must eats Nashville offers. The Bavarian Bierhaus seems to be the main location of Nashville Octoberfest party celebrations this year and certainly is offering the most authentic version. If you are looking for an American Octoberfest with traditional Octoberfest food then our German restaurant food review of Bavarian Bierhaus will give you a good overview of what to expect for your Oktoberfest 2020 experience in Nashville.
If you want to help support the NOLA Gent Channel it is much appreciated this is the link:
NOLA Gent Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoVXmADoxTsK_XlKhXvHoqg?view_as=subscriber
Please Like this Video and Subscribe to the NOLA Gent Channel
My Amazon affiliate links for suggested recipe books and spices which generate a tiny commission for me and cost you nothing extra:
1. Tujaque’s Cookbook: https://amzn.to/2R3H5FY
2. The Picayune’s Creole Cookbook: https://amzn.to/3b9jhZd
3. Who’s Your Mama, Are You Catholic, and Can You Make A Roux? (Book 1): A Cajun / Creole
Family Album Cookbook: https://amzn.to/2VnO8KU
4. River Road Recipes: The Textbook of Louisiana Cuisine: https://amzn.to/2y8xsiK
5. LA Bouche Creole: https://amzn.to/2V3Hc6S
6. Uglesich’s Restaurant Cookbook: https://amzn.to/3fRkAir
7. Tony Chachere’s Original Creole Seasoning, 17 Ounce: https://amzn.to/34HdY0Q
8. TABASCO Family Reserve Pepper Sauce, 5 Ounce: https://amzn.to/3a6OCKI
DISCLAIMER: Links included in this description might be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you!
Thank you for supporting NOLAGent.com so I can continue to provide you with free content each week! Sharing Good Food, Good Times and Good People to help you grow your perspective on the great places to eat, drink and be merry in New Orleans along with seeing other travel destinations and getting an opinion on how they compare to the crazy world of New Orleans (AKA NOLA… short for New Orleans, Louisiana). Remember LA is NOT L.A. so let’s get out there and have some fun!!!!
#nashvillefoodreview #foodreviewofgermanrestaurant #foodreviewofgermanfood