(8 Nov 2018) Officials say a carbon monoxide leak at a Nashville, Tennessee hotel sickened 14 people on Wednesday. The Nashville Fire Department tweeted that six of the people were brought to a hospital. (Nov. 8)
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/a554c7fdd8405f62b58aeb316aa0ae65
More info on Carbon monoxide makes 14 sick at Nashville hotel
Carbon monoxide makes 14 sick at Nashville hotel - BingNews Search results
Underground EXPLOSIONS 'caused by faulty underground cables' in Devon town force 25 people to be evacuated from homes with one taken to hospital - as police declare 'major incident
Some 105 properties in the town were left without power and fire crews from three stations were attending the incident as efforts were made to make the ... treated for carbon monoxide inhalation ...
Global Tunable Diode Laser Analyzer (TDLA) Markets 2020-2026- In-Situ Segment is Anticipated to Grow at the Significant Rate
Higher reliability, lower maintenance costs, lower downtimes, quicker responses, robust nature and high spectral resolutions coupled with accuracy makes ... as oxygen, carbon monoxide, carbon ...
Parents of boy killed by carbon monoxide settle claim against state | Charlotte Observer
Five years after Jeffrey Williams died from carbon monoxide poisoning in a Boone hotel, the legal fight over ... almost immediately began feeling sick and nauseous, according to the family ...
Carbon Monoxide Coverage
About 280 families have been staying in are hotels for more than a month as the DHA addressed carbon monoxide problems at the complex. After weeks of living out of area hotels because of problems ...
New life coming for abandoned Raleigh hotel
Raleigh, N.C. — A developer has purchased an abandoned hotel on Capital Boulevard that has come to be known as a Raleigh eyesore. Alliance Residential Company bought the former Capital Plaza ...
US Capitol riots: Man in 'Camp Auschwitz' sweatshirt identified
A rioter who stormed the US Capitol Wednesday wearing a 'Camp Auschwitz' sweatshirt has been identified as a former welder from Virginia with a criminal record for forgery. The identification ...
Carbon monoxide detector requirement for public housing in COVID relief bill
Carbon monoxide alarms and detectors will now be required in all public housing or public subsidized housing, after multiple deaths happened at those properties, including two in Columbia.
The building was quickly engulfed. Carbon Monoxide Leak At Brighton Park School Leaves 2 Teachers SickTwo teachers were hospitalized Friday morning, after they were sickened by a carbon monoxide ...
Law enforcement sources tell AP human remains were found near Nashville explosion
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP ... A Philadelphia man staying in a nearby hotel said that when he heard the blast, he was knew it wasn’t harmless. “We tried to rationalize it that it was an earthquake ...
Here are 3 reasons why it’s a bad idea to use room heaters this winter
What’s more, sleeping with the room heater on can lead to an increase in the carbon monoxide levels ... frequently can make your immune system weak, making you sick.
Nest Protect is Much More Than a Smoke Alarm
The Wi-Fi and app-enabled combination smoke alarm and carbon monoxide detector has a host of intelligent features that makes the $129 price tag worth considering. Each Nest Protect unit can be ...
Van der Valk Hotel Duiven near Arnhem A12
Very new and spacious hotel (open dec 2009). Good bar and good breakfast. The 3 room service that stood in the lobby looked completely out of place and some staff members need more service training ...